Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General I got a new piggie! Welcome Biscuit!

PiggleHugger

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on, but I'm back! And I have some news. I got a New Guinea pig! His name is biscuit. I got him from someone getting rid of their pig. When I got him I was so mad though.. He has a terrible living situation. His cage is so small it can barely fit his pigloo. He had food with seeds and colored bits. But not just any food with seeds and colored bits, ITS FREAKING RABBIT FOOD! He had NO hay. (The person thought they "weren't allowed" to have hay). His water bottle was bone dry. And he had pine wood shavings for bedding.. It enrages me to know he had to live like this for so long. He hasn't seen a Guinea pig since he was REALLY little, I'm guessing. Biscuit is approximately 7-9 Months old. I'm hoping that once his quarantine is over, I can introduce him to my other male "Oswald". Welcome to your new home Biscuit!

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg

PiggleHugger

Cavy Slave
Here's pictures of Oswald:

Comely Guineas

Cavy Slave
So happy you rescued this baby from a poor life!

PiggleHugger

Cavy Slave
So happy you rescued this baby from a poor life!
Yeah, I'm happy I did too. He is EXTREMELY skittish, but likes being held. I've been introducing him to veggies too. Poor thing never had hay OR veggies

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.