Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A new cavy cage page!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
This is the url of my new cage page:
https://www.angelfire.com/ultra/projectpetwakk/piggies.html

I just made it yesterday. Also, the rest of the site is about a girl scout gold award project I'm going to do next January. (written in raw html!) Check that out if you feel like it! Otherwise, just take a look at the piggies! Thanks for looking. =)

A few notes: highlight the text if you have a hard time reading it. It was the best color I could find with my background as far as readability goes. Also, sorry in advance for the popup and ad!

Also, if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions you can write them here. I'll answer them as soon as I can!

Last edited:

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Updated, you no longer have to worry about the text. Everything is all easy to read now. The piggies have been in their cage since July 24th-ish!!! YAY!!! If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc. please feel free to post them and I will get back to you asap! Thanks a bunch! =)

NoVeil

Cavy Slave
Very nice page! Good luck on your Gold Award. My oldest daughter got her Silver but never did her Gold. My younger daughter is a Brownie right now and I have a Daisy to Be (in 3 years). On my boys, my oldest made it to Life Scout, my 11 year old just got his Arrow of Light and went into Boy Scouts, my 10 yr old is working on his Arrow of Light, I have a 8 yr old Bear and a Tiger to Be (in 3 years) We love scouting!

That really is an awesome cage and I like your futons.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
NoVeil said:
Very nice page! Good luck on your Gold Award. My oldest daughter got her Silver but never did her Gold. My younger daughter is a Brownie right now and I have a Daisy to Be (in 3 years). On my boys, my oldest made it to Life Scout, my 11 year old just got his Arrow of Light and went into Boy Scouts, my 10 yr old is working on his Arrow of Light, I have a 8 yr old Bear and a Tiger to Be (in 3 years) We love scouting!

That really is an awesome cage and I like your futons.
Thanks a ton! My family is really into scouting, too. My mom is a cub scout/boy scout leader, my dad is a scoumaster, and my older brother got his Eagle a few years ago. My little brother is about to transition to Boy Scouts and is soooo into it!!! I am an individual now, though, so I don't get any real support from people. Thanks, that meant a lot to me! =)

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
very awesome cage page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Cage: Great job!

Write-up about the cage: Priceless

I love it. Really. Excellent job on both the cage and the webpage. Give your parents a hug for me.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Thank you, CavySpirit!!! You and cinn&sprinn just made my day!!! =)

Treen

Cavy Slave
Great page - the cage is fantastic and the pigs are gorgeous! I loved the 523% larger bit - really sells it! Good luck with the award.

Shame on me though, I didn't get the Gary/ Meow thing!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Thanks, Treen! That is based on a television show we have over here, sorry about that! You can find out about it at (broken link removed). Gary is the name of a meowing snail on a show called Spongebob. =) It's quite funny and cute! Hope you can understand that better now. Thanks again!

daddyslilgirl19

Cavy Slave
WOW!!! I wanna make a cage like that for my piggies! But the thing is, I'm dead broke right now :). Maybe I can go babysit....hmmm.....

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Thanks! Just saw your profile and I wanted to ask, were the babies born intentionally? If they were, please don't. There are already enough homeless pigs in the world. If you've got the room, take them in instead. Look here: www.cavyspirit.com/breeding.htm. Thanks! =)

amyc1572

Cavy Slave
cavy cage page

You have a great cage! Your piggies are adorable too. I adopted two piggies for my son about 6 weeks ago. I enjoy them very much also. Plinky is the older one & the younger one is Spongebob. My five year old named him that! Thanks for the nice page you made.

Sincerely,
Amy C.

amyc1572

Cavy Slave
my piggies

Hey,

I found Plinky online when I did a search for homeless piggies in my area. We fell in love with him, but when we were getting him three more came in. Sponge bob ended up coming with us. They were so shabby & skinny I could not bear to leave him. There was one more I would have taken but it was a female, so I had to leave here there seeing as I just adopted the two males. I totally agree with you on the No more breeding and no more homeless pets. I did a quick look on that page & it make me sad to see those poor babies and mama.

Amy C.

daddyslilgirl19

Cavy Slave
well, it was an accident. The boys somehow got in with the girls and I couldn't figure out where they got in. Theres the results. I am going to neuture (is that how you spell it?) my boys.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
daddyslilgirl19 said:
well, it was an accident. The boys somehow got in with the girls and I couldn't figure out where they got in. Theres the results. I am going to neuture (is that how you spell it?) my boys.
Great, thanks for reassuring me! Just wanted to make sure, no offense meant. I just tend to be overprotective about breeding. =)

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the nice comments, and I'm glad you agree about the breeding. That's so incredibly sad, just like... ok, I know this is going to pull on your heartstrings a lot, I shed a few tears, but watch this video. It's reality, folks.

(broken link removed)

DaCourt

Cavy Slave
OK...now that you have me blubbering like a kid here at work. Wow...that was really moving. The shot that got me was the cat curled up on the leg of the homeless man who was sleeping.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Same here... that one was the most powerful of the bunch for me. The song is so fitting, too! I'm sorry I got you crying, but I tried to warn you! Not that it does any good, but... I think it's a good thing for people to see.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
My page has been updated several times now, I hope to soon again!

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
The movie was so sad. We rescued all three of our cats. We have had one of them since I was a baby. She is noe 15 years old and shes so great. Now I want more. LOL. I think the homeless man was the saddest thing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.