Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy You know you're a "crazy cavy lady" when…

schavarry

Cavy Slave
When you see this in the dollar store:
IMAG0802.jpg
And you first thought is "OMG Guinea pig TENT!!".

For those who were wondering it's a food cover... I had to ask that myself.

aemsva

Cavy Slave
- When you dream of having a giant herd and a huge cage for the pigs.
- When you don't care that your cage takes up all the space in your room.
- When you think about guinea pigs 24/7.
- When you spam your boyfriend with pictures and videos of your guinea pig doing cute things.
- When you can spend hours just browsing pictures of guinea pigs and cages.
- When you favorite place is the petstore because there are so many neat pig things there.
- When someone asked what you did today and you reply "I played with my pig all day".
- When you need to get to bed early because you have exams to write in the morning, but you much rather brows a piggy forum lol.

Elthysia

Cavy Slave
136. When you start making tut-tut comfort sounds to your boyfriend rather than saying I love you

137 when you start wheeking instead of laughing!

Rhinos_mom

Cavy Slave
Not to mention you're never afraid to pick up piggie poo with your hands... if nobody got to that one already! Piggie wee on your shirt? meh... it'll dry... not goin' anywhere else tonight anyway...

Rhinos_mom

Cavy Slave
138. You consider how to rearrange your room to make more space for a bigger piggie cage... then consider if its time to move out and get an apartment so they can have their own room...
139. your sister tells you that when she leaves for college her room is not to be used as a guinea pig room.... (dang it... that was seriously my plan and she ruined it.)

MichelleO

Cavy Slave
Originally Posted by Fizzlepop40 https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...ow-youre-crazy-cavy-lady-when.html#post614678
12. Your English teacher knows you have guinea pigs just from correcting your writing asignments.

Not sure how to use the quote thingy as I am new here :)

I am an English teacher and am happy to read about guinea pigs. I teach Secondary (High School) and sometimes bring one or two of my guinea pigs in to visit!

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
140) When you are buying a house, and the realtor calls and says "I found one you should look at. It even has a great place in the family room for the pigs' cages!"
141) When you remember that the realtor didn't know what a guinea pig is when she first met you, and she now has an app of a singing guinea pig on her iPhone, which she downloaded after she met your pigs.

Momma2000

Cavy Slave
I don't even have my pigs yet, and I am investigating the lawn and getting excited for weeds.:D
I also have found the produce section more exciting

schavarry

Cavy Slave
136. When you start making tut-tut comfort sounds to your boyfriend rather than saying I love you

137 when you start wheeking instead of laughing!

I love these!! lol

140) When you are buying a house, and the realtor calls and says "I found one you should look at. It even has a great place in the family room for the pigs' cages!"
141) When you remember that the realtor didn't know what a guinea pig is when she first met you, and she now has an app of a singing guinea pig on her iPhone, which she downloaded after she met your pigs.

There's an app of a singing iPhone?! I must find it!! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.