Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Valentine's Day Decorated Cage!

laurenlove

Cavy Slave
I was just about to order that pig one! I still need to though x) And I might just have to get the mushroom too, I've never seen it before :D Wait no, looks like it'd be too big for piggies..
One thing about these though is when you get them they don't smell too good, after washing my strawberry it still smelled pretty yucky.

Traysea

Cavy Slave
Ive bought some hides from martin ferret and they smelled a little too. Might need to prewash it a couple times.

pinky

Cavy Slave
@pinky Cute! Is that like a holder on the side of your cage? :O Looks very useful, I want one! xD

Thank, @laurenlove. It's actually an under the counter shelving/ cabinet rack that I hooked on sideways. I found a bunch of them at Goodwill for .75 each. I have two more on the back side of the cage. They hold my hand brooms, dustpans, pellets and paper towels. Goodwill always has a lot of them in different sizes and shapes. I have smaller ones, too, but like these the best.

laurenlove

Cavy Slave
@pinky Oh I see, great idea!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.