Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pigsitting Need a one day pig sitter/boarder near Cleveland, OH (He has a travel cage)

ashiffman

Cavy Slave
I am looking for someone to house my piggy tomorrow and/or Tuesday, July 18 and 19 anywhere near Cleveland. Tito is a gentle, older piggy with his own travel cage, food, toys. He just needs an air conditioned, friendly place and someone to take care of him for a day or two. Thanks!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I hope you find someone (I would but I live near DC). You may have to hire a pet sitter, just google pet sitter with your city's name. Also some vets will board Guinea pigs.

ashiffman

Cavy Slave
I hope you find someone (I would but I live near DC). You may have to hire a pet sitter, just google pet sitter with your city's name. Also some vets will board Guinea pigs.

Thanks, Rywen. The vets I called do take GP's, but mainly cats and dogs. Even centers with an exotic vet aren't necessarily experienced at boarding them. Last time I left a piggy with one, he came back scared to death, poor guy. Unfortunately, it may be my only resort, but this time I'll make sure to give them full instructions!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Some of the vet techs at my vet's office will pig sit for pigs at home, or take them home with them. It would be worth asking.

ashiffman

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.