Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm Jon! This is Liz and Lucy!

JonLovesGP

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. My name is Jon and I've had Liz & Lucy for about 3 weeks. They are getting along great and are very healthy and happy. Liz & Lucy are the first cavies that I have ever owned and are surprising me with new behavior everyday. I have to admit I'm a slave to these wonderful creatures and am glad that they are now part of my life.

Attachments

IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0041.JPG

jayceestar27

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the site, Jon! Your piggys are adorable, I hope everything goes well. I totally know what you mean about being a slave to them, I'm the same way. If you ever have any questions feel free to post a thread. Some one will help you out. Also just a heads up, People on this site are very passionate so sometime you may feel bullied but I assure you they are just trying to help most of the time. Good luck!

Cher3

Cavy Slave
hi Jon, I'm new to this site too. I love your piggies..so cute! I'll post pics of mine soon...My chestnut is due any day now.

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You have some cute friends!
Did you check them yourself to be sure both are female? You should always verify it for yourself ;)

sarah_atx

Cavy Slave
Hi, Jon! I am new here myself. I'm glad you are liking your cavies. Welcome!

It seems like this site is constantly giving me new ideas of things I can do/make for my guinea pigs. I bet you'll be pretty busy slaving away too. :)

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.