Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sexing George might be a girl????

Aleks

Cavy Slave
I was cleaning his/her? anal sac and then i was trying to get his/her? penis to come out to clean it, but it wouldn't come out and it looked more like a vagina than a penis?????
D:

First of all I say move George from his mate immeadietly (if he has one.)

For determining the gender..why don't you compare a pic of a guinea pig's parts? Or post a pic..so a member could help? (xD I feel so gross. .-. )

George might be a girl????George might be a girl????
The lighting in our room kinda sucks :x

First of all I say move George from his mate immeadietly (if he has one.)

For determining the gender..why don't you compare a pic of a guinea pig's parts? Or post a pic..so a member could help? (xD I feel so gross. .-. )
He/she? doesn't have any cage mates yet. I posted 2 pics but the lighting sucks

It's hard to tell from that angle, but it does look like there is a scrotum and testicles. Can you show a photo of him sitting from behind him?

It's hard to tell from that angle, but it does look like there is a scrotum and testicles. Can you show a photo of him sitting from behind him?
Like this? Also, I used my friends camera to take a better picture of his/her privates.
George might be a girl????George might be a girl????

Females don't have anal sacs. Were you actually able to open a sac? Does the nub have an opening in the tip? Did you feel for a ridge?

Those two fat pads on either side look to be like testicles but I'm not sure.

My nine year old just walked over "Mom, whatcha lookin' at?" ... "Oh, that's a boy."
I concur.

That's a boy.

I tried making his penis extrude again but nothing came out? x.x
@foggycreekcavy Yes there's an opening in the tip. And I tried feeling for his shaft and it kind of felt like something was there, but like i said when i tried making it extrude his penis didn't pop out

It looks like a boy to me.

That's definitely a dude. :)

The ridge should be right where your thumb is in that last photo. You might have to feel around for it, almost to the point you are certain you're violating him and the authorities should be called, but it's most certainly there.

Looks like boar bum to me

Okay I think you guys are right, he's definitely a boy, I felt around for the ridge and found it! Thanks for your help. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.