Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Forum Glitch With New iPad OS 5 Update

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
Before I say anything, I have already been in touch with Teresa (CavySpirit) and she is resolving the problem. :) She already knows now, so there is no need to start spamming her full of emails and such.

As I use my iPad mostly to participate in this forum, when I recently updated it to the new OS 5.0 update, the GPC-Cool forum style (which most of you are using) went all wierd, repeating player's profile pictures as the background of the page and mushing all of the links and wording together. I took a few screenshots and mailed them to Teresa. If any of you are experiencing the same problem, she recommended switching it to the "Basic Style", which mostly resolves the problem. You can do that by going down to the bottom of the page, and there is a drop-down box that allows to to switch between "GPC-Cool" style and "Basic" style. Select basic, and that mostly resolves your problem, except for the guinea pig site logo repeating itself every few links. It's much easier to navigate versus the glitchy GPC-Cool style until it gets fixed, which she will do as soon as possible. I have taken a good few screenshots and will post them tomorrow.

If you are not an iPad user and have not updated to the new OS 5.0 update, you are fine, and do not need to worry about this. Also, the I also have an iPhone, and the GPS-Cool style works fine on there. As for iPod Touch users, I am pretty sure it is okay also.

If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact me or post a comment. Thank You!! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.