Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm New :)

LovingACavy

Cavy Slave
Hello there! I'm a newbie! I just got my first guinea pig as well two weeks ago.
She and I have bonded GREAT together and I'm so happy.
Thankfully, I bought her off of Craigslist successfully and she was very healthy and came with everything needed. However I did need to make a stop after I got her by the pet store to grab some chewies and a hidey house.
She was skittish (as I expected) when we first got her home. She came out often and drank and ate. She was pooping normally and peeing normally as well. This reassured me as she had no health problems and was fitting right in!
Unfortunately, her cage is a store bought cage! I promise I'm not a mean piggie parent and I hate to keep her in that cage for the rest of her life! I assure you I'm working on making her a nice C&C cage that should be ready for her come this beginning of fall. :)
Her name is Willow and she is a lovely grey and white American guinea pig. She is two years old and is a little diva at times. :p
I'm New :)

She's gorgeous! :)

Thank you! She's a chubby piggie though! lol

Welcome to the forum! She's so adorable hope you stick around!

She is so cute! And welcome!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.