Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hiya! I'm new.

MOC_Mummy

Cavy Slave
Hi there peoples! I'm a new member here, and I'm lovin' this site! Currently, I have a pretty cheap(But safe) cage for my two piggies. Me and my dad will be changing it to a C&C cage soon, I'm so happy! So, my two piggies are great! One of them was pretty chubby and lazy. Perfect lap piggy, I would say! I got kinda worried about him though, being pretty fat and alone. So I got my parents to letting me get a new, younger cavy for Oreo! The two get along so well (and act like real brothers) Oreo is losing weight, and having fun at the same time! Oreo is 2 1/2 years old and is a male. Half of him is white, and the other half is black. He also has a tan spot on his bottom. He is friendly, and loves anyone who pets him. Cookie is a very active 5 month old cavy, he loves doing his popcorn dance (does it in the morning when I wake up, when I pick him up, and when I give him carrots!), he looks a lot like Oreo, but has a tan ear. He is very shy with new people, and loves being held close to me. He gets scared easily, but Oreo 'protects' him. It's really funny, I'll get up, then Cookie will jump, and run into his hidey house, then Oreo will go in the hidey house, look outside and guard the house! Wish I had pictures, but I'm not really sure how to upload 'em yet. :crazy:

My first cavy was the best though, she was a black and white lil' piggy. She loved being held, and was my first female friend. She would do her pop corn dance every 20 minutes! She was a happy little thing. Her name was Moonlight, and died at 3 years. (She got into our yard which is treated.) :sorry: Moonlight got her name, because the white she had was shaped like a crescent moon. R.I.P Moonlight! I miss you!

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Welcome. It is freat of you to have gotten Oreo a friend. I am sorry about Moonlight, may she rest in peace.

MOC_Mummy

Cavy Slave

Sammy and Peanut

Cavy Slave
Hope you have fun on this website! Sorry about Moonlight!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.