Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Heya, I'm new :)

funkydog3000

Cavy Slave
Hi everybody! my name is Charis, I'm new here :)
I'm a bit of an animal nut, I have a dog named Gideon, a cat named Jasmine, 3 hamsters named Boris, Kyoke and Nishibi, 2 chinchillas named Oscar and Diesel and 2 gorgeous guinea pigs named Olga and Alice.
I'm trying to build the piggies a C&C cage but its a nightmare finding the grids (arrrrgh!) any help finding them would be appreciated.
Well anyway, hello!

Hi an welcome to another UKer! Check out the UK section of the forum - I'm sure there is a thread there on where to find materials in the UK. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to take note of the sticky threads on the top of each subforum they are full of info! I'm also going to give you a few links that might help you out you might have seen them but just to be safe I'll give them anyway. First is a link to a page on links then a link to Kleenmama's hayloft the hay there is absulutely great from what I've heard (I don't have piggies yet but I'm getting some soon). I also heard it is cheaper then Oxbrow (another online hay site). I hope you enjoy the site as much as I am and oh if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them!

PS. Pigtures are a must!

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/introductions/17032-newbies-please-read-post-first.html

(broken link removed)

Try looking at hardware stores...for example Canadian Tire, Home Hardware...etc. I believe that there is also a search tool on this website to see where people in your area found their supplies, it is very helpful.
I live in Canada, and we do not have a store called "Target" but it supposedly has cubes, I believe Walmart might too.

Good Luck finding your cubes!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.