Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Where do you buy supplies?

Fairytypefemme

Cavy Gazer
I used to purchase all my supplies (food, hay, toys, cage accessories) from Daves Petfood City as they were the only store in my area to sell Oxbow products. I now purchase food and such from Petco as they are closer they now also sell Oxbow products!

Last time i owned guinea pigs, I was a teenager with no ability to shop online due to not having a debit/credit card. Now I'm an adult with a job and have the ability to do such. I would like to cease supporting pet stores that do not care for their animals as much as I possibly can. So aside from any emergency supply runs I will be doing all my shopping online.

I know where I can buy food already- but I'm curious as to where you all get your cage accessories and toys!

Novabean

Cavy Slave
If you can, the best I think is to make them yourself. I bought some dry kiln Aspen(pretty sure, was a while ago) and some different size wood dowls of the same wood. Made a teeter totter, a small platform for them to hang out on and when I get there ramp made I plan on using the dowls as a rail so they can't jump/fall off & also they can chew on them if they want.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.