Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy VIDEO: Bernie is a brat and LOVES GLASSES. :D

BernieAndBert

Cavy Slave
[video=youtube;aCex4RNqFr4]

anyone else have glasses and constantly deal with this? ❤️

Oh my gosh! That is so cute I think I could die!

What a nice video to watch in the grouchy hours of the morning. :eek:

Oh my gosh! That is so cute I think I could die!

What a nice video to watch in the grouchy hours of the morning. :eek:

Glad you enjoyed. :) He's lucky he's so cute. Reading is no easy task!

lol thats cute my piggies have never done that lol
one time nibbles tried to eat my nose ring off my face (she was not sucessful btw)

What a cute piggy! I don't wear glasses, but one of my girls like to cuddle up under my chin, and try to eat my hair. Good thing I don't have long hair piggies, or she would go to town on them!

So adorable!!! My piggies don't go for my glasses, but one of them loves to go for my earrings. I have multiple piercings and he just starts chomping away at them, which makes his whiskers tickle my neck, which ends up in uncontrollable laughter from me, and weird looks from him :crazy:

He definitely wanted those glasses. What a cute video. Bernie is such a doll.

:D thanks, he certainly is. he's my fuzzy little boy.

So adorable!!! My piggies don't go for my glasses, but one of them loves to go for my earrings. I have multiple piercings and he just starts chomping away at them, which makes his whiskers tickle my neck, which ends up in uncontrollable laughter from me, and weird looks from him :crazy:

Oooh. It's probably a good thing I usually forget to wear earrings. As you can see, he's pretty insistent when chewing/pulling on things. Has your piggy ever hurt your ears?

Oooh. It's probably a good thing I usually forget to wear earrings. As you can see, he's pretty insistent when chewing/pulling on things. Has your piggy ever hurt your ears?

Fortunately, not yet. He's not quite as persistent as your piggy is. He likes to chew on my thicker earrings (my earlobes are 8 gauge), but thankfully doesn't pull. Otherwise....ouch!!

lol :) Nibbles likes to Nibble on my earing too she always stops when i start laughing and then starts back up once i stop

That is so cute! One of my guinea pigs loves my hair, I have really long hair and she likes to hide in it :eek: Bernie is adorable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.