Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Two peas in a pod

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
My two peas in a pod

Two peas in a pod

Such cuties! I love the white triangle areas on their faces. Mooshy has that too.

Thanks. They sure make me smile alot.

Usually it's when like in the picture both cram themselves in one cuddle sack or igloo when there is another right next to it.

My girls are too sassy for that. They would squeak at each other until they got their "personal space"

Aw, so cute. My boys were "two pigs in a log". They were so tiny at a young age that they were able to squeeze and press together into a log chew that was around 6 inches in width. Shoot, I really wish I had taken a picture.

Cutie pigs!

There must be a full moon out, because I went down stairs to get something and for the first time that I have atleast seen, they were both in seperate cuddle sacks which were right next to each other. As far as I could tell no squabble caused it as they both came out played follow the leader through the tunnel and sat munching hay together like they always do.

Ok, all is fine once again. Went to get Dora for cuddle time and they were both once again in the same cuddle sack.

I think it's a new moon. They probably just wanted a bit of alone time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.