Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Some stuff about me

Blog entry from old forum

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm spudsthepiget, but you can call me Morgan, too. I'm 19 and I have 5 guinea pigs I adopted through PetCo's Think Adoption First program. Both of my males are neutered, and live with one of the girls, except one of my females who is very territorial and will not live with any of the others. I love all 5 of them so much... They're my pigets!

I love animals and I always have for as long as I can remember. There's just something about them that makes me want to help them. I feel like I understand the better than people sometimes.

I work with children and I love what I do. I feel as though I can relate to them better than kids my own age, probably because I'm a kid at heart. I mean, I own $2000 dollars worth of manga. I'm an aspiring author and I love writing as much as I love reading. :)

I'm working on myself as a person right now; a lot has happened to me in the last couple years and I'm working on moving on with my life. I have OCD, ADD, and Trichitillomania, but I'm not ashamed anymore.

I love chat here, and it's been wonderful getting to know everyone on here! So in return for everyone being so kind, here's some stuff about me! I'm looking forward to staying here for a long time!

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
happy for you that you're not ashamed of what you have! As an aspiring counsellor that caught my attention :) focusing on yourself is not an easy task, don't let yourself get side-tracked by easy temptations. it takes courage and determination to maintain that focus till you feel you are getting where you want to be :)

i switched to reading manga online now due to translations ( i used to read them in chinese) and ease of access.. not to mention i hardly have room to collect them again. and the horrible prices of manga in an european country.

envy you having five piggies, must be fun :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.