Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Squeaky and Mango's Anniversary - Reliving Memories

• Thread starter ThreePiggiesInATub
  • Start date

ThreePiggiesInATub

Cavy Slave
I just realized how close my little piggies' anniversaries are and thought I should share some memories! I had two pet store piggies to start, which one cercomed to an upper respiratory infection due to being from the pet store (back then I had no idea I shouldn't, but we all start somewhere, right?) so when Flurry passed away, I needed a new partner for my lonely piggie, Altair.

I ended up getting a bonded pair; Mango and Squeaky and there was a little apprehension on Squeaky's part on the new piggie in the room even though Altair was probably more apprehensive on the new friends after a week of loneliness than Speaky was. This was Squeaky day two, found burying herself in the bedding under a pillow so perhaps Altair might not see her:

Squeaky and Mango's Anniversary - Reliving Memories

Safe to say, they're all best buds now with a little help

Absolutely adorable little ladies.

Happy to read they became the best of friends! Best wishes for many more healthy years with your trio. Which one is the boss pig?

Happy to read they became the best of friends! Best wishes for many more healthy years with your trio. Which one is the boss pig?

Boss pig is Altair, the og guinea pig in my herd (far right on the carrot photo), she became the boss piggie when Flurry passed away and it honestly really helped with her confidence, not even going to lie! She's got the seniority on Squeaky and Mango

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.