Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Piggy Kisses!

Precia

Cavy Slave
There is nothing I love more than piggy kisses. Sure it's special when my dogs lick my face or hands, or when a cat purrs and headbutts... but nothing makes my heart flutter more than piggy kisses. The best is when Bertie sits on my chest and kisses my chin and nose. :love:

Do your piggies give kisses? If so, how long did it take them to be comfortable enough to show affection?

My Pepe does that to me, except it's more like nose kisses. I'll put my nose through a square on the grid and he'll come up and sniff it.

My one young sow will always lick and give kisses! It's usually to my arm or hand while I'm holding her in my lap but occasionally I will get a chin kiss :)

She is almost 6 months old and I have a had her for 5 months. She didn't use to do this but in the past 6-8 weeks she has. She has always been very friendly though, even when I brought her home at 4 weeks, she didn't mind being handled.

My Pumpkin likes to lick my arm while I'm holding her. She actually did that the first time I ever held her, at the SPCA before I adopted her! That was one of the reasons I first fell in love with her. :) She was clearly pretty socialized in her former home, she's always been very cuddly and loves people.

My boys are big on piggie kisses, especially during lap time. Piggie kisses are the best!

Piggy Kisses!
only 1 of 6 piggies that has any interest in giving kisses back

@Photolove3 that is adorable! Ferb gives me chin kisses. Safety tip, today Ferb and Penny's vet reminded me not to let them lick me if I'm wearing lotion, sunscreen or makeup that might be toxic to them.

My boys are also bigger on the piggie nibbles than kisses! I guess I'm just deliciously salty.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.