Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Picture of my boys' new cage

Kats_Kritters

Cavy Slave
I plan on buying thr coroplast from the cage store eventually.. right now they're in a 2 grid by 4 grid cage with a shower curtain under the blankets. They are pretty excited about all the new room, they were originally in a 40x28 inch petstore cage (and we all know they measure based on the outer most lip of the cage).

looks good!!!! I would probably ad another pigloo or hidey of some sort though. or 2. Other than that, it looks awesome to me! :)

Very cute! They look very happy.

I like it. Our coro is supposed to come in tomorrow.

Do you have your cage on the floor or on a table? I am trying to figure out what we are going to set our cage on. If the floor is okay we may do that at first.

Looks like a fashionable pad for your piggies! The fleece looks like plush fleece--is it wicking ok? I avoided getting the plush because I thought it wouldn't wick, but I do like the softness of it.
I agree with getting another hidey. Another thread said that Linen's n Things Online has a sale on their pet stuff--the Fiddlesticks, both sizes, are marked down and they make very fine-looking and functional tunnel hideys! Or, you could hang a dishtowel on the side for a tunnel-tent.

You should also add another water bottle.

Looks like a fashionable pad for your piggies! The fleece looks like plush fleece--is it wicking ok? I avoided getting the plush because I thought it wouldn't wick, but I do like the softness of it.
I was wondering the same thing....:confused:

It looks awesome! Great job! :)

I do agree with another hidey. You could either buy one, or use a towel tent where you just clip a hand towel over the corner of your cage (you can find pictures in the picture forum) or us a cardboard box until you can get another.

I agree with a second water bottle as well. Mine seem to drink together a lot, plus I'd hate to see one piggie run another piggie away from it so he could have a turn.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.