Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Omg worst day ever with geting coroplast and making it

The same thing happened to us yesterday and we did what the others said and just scored down alittle but more on one side and it fit. Coro drives me mad sometimes too lol

I think it looks fine, My husband wouldnt score mine he just folded it so it looks jacked up and the sides are longer than the ends. but it works and serves it purpose. I think you could live with it.

Keep it you can use the coroplast for other things. Litter boxes, kitchen areas, hay racks, hide outs for the pigs. ect.

Even if you use a shower curtain and clips for your cage itself, the coroplast can prove to be really useful for stuff like boofp said. I wouldn't throw it all out just yet :)

I won't just take off an inch. To make sure it fits this time, measure how much it extends out, then score it about 1/2 inch extra. For example, if you measure that it extends 2 inches passed your grids, score it at 2.5 inches, just to be safe.

I used clips to put it all together and hold it to be sure it fit into the grids before I taped it all to avoid the frustration - (saved me time, I had to re-cut mine too!) maybe that would help :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.