Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions New Pig! Name ideas?

guineapigsxo

Cavy Slave
After losing 3 of my pigs due to an illness that swept through(yes they were all on meds and had been to the vet), I finally adopted another pig to go with my remaining one.

I've had him for a week but I still haven't decided on a name! I like my pigs' names to match, the other pig is named Leo, after the constellation. I've gone through all of the baby name lists but I still can't decide. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! :D

IMG_2178.jpg

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Awwww, he's cute! What a ball of fluff! The name Teddy came to my instantly, I don't know why.

HollysRescue

Cavy Gazer
How about Hoshi? It means star in Japanese.

Novabean

Cavy Slave
Capi (Capricorn) came to mind, no I'm not a Capricorn just thought Capi is fun 😀

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
After losing 3 of my pigs due to an illness that swept through(yes they were all on meds and had been to the vet), I finally adopted another pig to go with my remaining one.

I've had him for a week but I still haven't decided on a name! I like my pigs' names to match, the other pig is named Leo, after the constellation. I've gone through all of the baby name lists but I still can't decide. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! :D

View attachment 81840

I also should have added in my previous post that I am so glad you found it in your heart to find another pig. After losing 3 babies in such a short time, you found the heart and the will to keep going and find a friend for your last pig. I wish you all the health and happiness in the world for your little herd!

sherri86

Cavy Slave
He looks like my Fuzzy aka The Fuz.. they are alpaca breed of guinea pigs I found out. Your little guy is sweet ... :)The Fuzz close up.jpg

ginipigsinspace

Cavy Slave
Orion? Ursa?

sherri86

Cavy Slave

View attachment 81840

how about Woolly ..Leo and Woolly :):eek:

sherri86

Cavy Slave
what name did you decide on?

dirah93

Cavy Slave
Hm, I do like Pegasus or even Hydra :) Let us know what you decided on!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.