Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New person waiting to adopt GP

Geomom2010

Cavy Slave
Hi, I am a mother, a part time worker, and a student (environmental protection + sciences) from BC, Canada.

I am really looking forward to adding a new member to my family - actually, I will be adding 2 females.

I am married, and have a 3 year old daughter. I have been searching for information about GP for many weeks now, and I have found your website quite helpful. I will be making my own C&C cage ! Finding the materials to build the cage is more difficult than finding a needle in a hay sack... but I know that my guinea pigs will be thankful.

I am a super organized person, and I have already visited 2 pet stores in order to have an idea about the accessories for GP out there.

The C&C cage my husband and I are planning to build is a 2-story 2X3 grid with an extra cube at the base for extra space.

Hopefully, I will have a GP to show in a month or 2.

Looking forward to hear and read many advices!

Gio.

mary84

Cavy Slave
Welcome, and congratulations on your new piggies!

You're gonna find great information in here, just gotta have a lot of time to read it all!

There are some posts about where you can find the material to build the cage here in Canada. I know they sell grids at Walmart and Home Depot.

The cable ties, fleece, bowl, cozies I bought at Dollarama!

Good luck!

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Welcome .. make sure you adopt!

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! Can't wait until you adopt you two girls.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.