Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here :) my little zoo!

Calliope

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is elizabeth and I am 23 years old. I have three cages of piggies and they are all c&c cages!
My first c&c is 6 by 3 and has my three piggies. My neutered male who is a skinny, name is henri. He has two girls, a furry piggy named willow and another furry piggy named trish. They are all doing very well together. I just got willow for emma my lonely female but they did not get along at all so I decided to put her with those two and it was an instant bond for the three of them.
My second is a 2x5 with my two boars who were given to me a few weeks ago. Einstein is a skinny pig and has lots of spots which I love and he lives with a male named finn who is also a furry pig! They are about two years old. I sawa video today about cleaning anal sacks and am so happy I found it as einstein's was so impacted and stank so bad. I had a vet appointment made because he was walking very funny and I havent had male piggies that long, just about a year. He had huge chunks coming out and I felt so bad but he now is running arund playing which he hasnt done since I brought them home. Finn wasnt as bad but still a lot came out. My henri had a bitof dirty colour but nothing came out.
Now my third cage is a 3 x5 with my one female long haired piggy named emma. She is still looking for a friend. We may have found one and get to visit her on friday. We are trying a baby this time as the one yearold willow did not work out. Any tips on intros would be great. I really want these two to work out.

Wow what a herd! I would love to see some pictures :) I'm sure someone will fill you in on intros but I just wanted to say welcome to the forum! You can also search introductions on the forum and a whole wealth of info will flood in.

This is Finn

This is Einstein who lives with Finn

This is Henri who lives with willow and trish

This is Trish, 4 months old

Attachments

20150204_173755.jpg
No idea why willows picture attached again

Can anyone tell me what colours and breeds they all are. I woud love to know. Thwy are all so different. I know the one i am getting this weekend is a teddy lemon agouti cream and white! She is adorable :)

I would really appreciate someone's input on what colours and breeds my piggies are if anyone can help:)

I love skinny pigs! They are so cute!

Looks to me like you have 3 American short hairs(Finn, Willow, & Trish), 2 Skinnys (Einstein & Henri), and either an Abyssinian or maybe Silkie (Emma). It's kinda hard to tell when you can see her outside the cuddle cup.

I second the above breeds. :)
Wow, you have a lot of piggies! They are so cute!

And welcome!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.