Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New babies and a BIG CAGE

gidgethansen

Cavy Slave
My Charile and her babies are doing wonderful. I have taken a few pictures but (as you know) its not easy to take good guinea pig pictures. Daddy Gizmo is doing well at his new home tonight. Just got an update from his new family.

Got my new 2X2 loft and its wonderful. Charlie is napping with the babies on the lower side in her hide a house. And when she needs a min away she goes upstairs to nibble some hay. (even though she has the same hay on the bottom level) :D

Ill try to post new pics soon.

How many babies did she have? I'm glad her and babies are doing well.

Aww, how cute! Glad the babies are doing well! Can't wait to see pics. lol

She had 3 babies. A black, white and brown baby, a white baby and a black and white baby. They are really cute. They are doing great.

I am so glad my male found a home cause he was having to stay in a pet store cage till I got the loft or a new home for him. I just happend to get both at the same time. The family that has him have a C&C cage and another piggy.

So far so good. Thanks be to God. ❤️

I'm so glad things have worked out. Can't wait to see pics of the babies.

I'm so glad you were able to find a good home for daddy. I'm glad to hear mom and babes are doing fine. Keep us posted. Can't wait to see pics.

Our new babies. White. Black, brown and white. Brown and white

Charlie (mom) with her new babies
Gizzmo (Daddy)

They are so cute, have you sexed them yet?

Can you sex them at 3 days old? If I can I need help!

They are soo.. cute. Love the rooster tail on dad.

Yeah he is crazy hairy and two of the babies look like they might be the same way.

Can you sex them at 3 days old? If I can I need help!

You can sex them the day they are born. This should help you sex them.

Sexing Guinea Pigs: How to Sex a Guinea Pig

Sexing them can be a little tricky with as young as they are so sex them multiple times untlil you absolutely sure of what sex they are and remember to seperate any males at 21 days and females can stay with mom.

Daddy is pretty hairy and two of the babies look like they will be just like him.

They are adorable! :)

thanks I will start trying.. I know Im not good at it yet cause I have babies. and thought I had two females.

thanks I will start trying.. I know Im not good at it yet cause I have babies. and thought I had two females.

If you still are unsure then hold the babies the way they are shown in the pictures on the sexing site and have someone take a close up picture and then you can post them here and maybe one of us can help you with any that you are unsure of.

Ok. I looked at the pictures and I think I have two males and one female. But it really all looks the same. But the two boys look more the same and a lot like the male pictures on the site. I will take pictures and post them monday. Thats a great idea. If im right the two crazy hair ones are boys. Thats the black, brown and white one and the white one. The black and white one is female. I think.

Update: we had two males and a female born. The two crazy hair ones are males. Yesterday they went to their new home. We kept the baby female (Moo) and mom. Now we have a Big cage and two female piggies. Thank yall for all the hep.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.