Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions My trio is having some issues! :(

QtrSkill

Cavy Slave
Its time to seperate them if you see hair and prove of fighting/bullying, Mine were bullying one of them and When I was doing the regular check on pigs i saw that his skin was full of cuts and scratches under the fur and he was suffering from that, so watch out.. he might be getting the bites while you're not around. I know you think about their companionship right now but trust me their safety is more important

Melissa123

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Its time to seperate them if you see hair and prove of fighting/bullying, Mine were bullying one of them and When I was doing the regular check on pigs i saw that his skin was full of cuts and scratches under the fur and he was suffering from that, so watch out.. he might be getting the bites while you're not around. I know you think about their companionship right now but trust me their safety is more important
I swear you're a mind reader! I found tuffs of fur in their cage this morning and did separate right away. I agree completely with their safety being the most important thing. It's sad that they didn't work out, but I would rather have happy piggies then fighting, depressed piggies. Everything is settling down now and I am sure they will return to normal. Thanks all for the help, it's much appreciated. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.