Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Coroplast is warped! What to do?

S

sosume

My Coroplast is warped! What to do?

Hello,

I have never posted to this site before. We have two pigs and we are in the process of making a C&C cage for them. This is such a cool idea. I like the fact that we can always add onto what we make or enlarge it for more pigs!

Our problem is that the coroplast sheet became warped. I picked it up on my lunch hour yesterday. It sat in the back of my black truck in the hot sun all afternoon. It was originally kinda bowed so it would fit inside, as I bought a full sheet & my truck isn't 8 feet long. Well the hump collapsed in the heat and now it is an M shape. It didn't crease, but we can't seem to flatten it out. We laid it on the living room floor (wood) and weighted it down.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
sosume.

V

VitaWright

Warped Coroplast

Have you tried weighing it down outside in the sun? Since it got warped there in the first place the heat might help put it back in shape. Just a thought.

S

sosume

Thanks!

Thank you, that is a great idea! In fact, my husband did just that yesterday!

Last night we cut our coroplast and zip tied our cubes together. Our girls will have a huge home soon! We just have to do a bit of work to the table it will be on and trim our zip ties. I can't believe how easy this is. I am sure they will love it.

I also want to make some ramps and a hay rack for them. There are such great ideas on this site!

sosume.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.