Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I lost my forum page

magik

Cavy Slave
I was viewing forums and went and pressed view more and now I cannot get back on forums. Can anyone tell me how to get them back.

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
I am not sure if this is what you mean or not, but sometimes when I am looking at the photo gallery of piggies or of cages, and I push the "view more" button, it slows or stalls or it just keeps saying "loading..." so after 5 minutes or so, I hit the circle red stop button then click on the forums page and wait till it loads up the page. I suspect that if there is a lot of activity going on within the forums ( lots of people viewing I mean) it causes uploading from place to place a lot slower.

I am not very knowledgeable about computer program speeds on sites and such. (As a matter of fact, I am not computer savvy at all. I am getting a little better, but slowly.) Does that make any sense ? :crazy:

Last edited:

amandacv86

Cavy Slave
I do the same thing, except I only wait about 30 seconds instead of 5 min:cheerful:. It doesn't bother me much.

magik

Cavy Slave
What I did is when u hit on the word forum and the you see about 25 of them and u press the arrow to view more of them I pressed on unsuscribe or close not exactly sure so now I cant see any of the list.All I see now are different threads for different sections like cafe,medical etc. I did this before by accident but cant remember how I got back to the list of questions.

Onetwo

Cavy Slave
Are you talking about the most recent posts on the GPC forum home page. Where it says "whats happening"? and lists the most recent posts? If so there is an arrow on the right hand side its tiny like the size of your curser and its green, click on that and it will inhide the posts...

magik

Cavy Slave
When I hit forum theres a list usually on the left hand side and u view about 25 and theres an arrow to press view more on whats happening so i did that but guess my mouse moved and now I dont see that at all. im on a page that shows a bunch of threads and at the top of my page it says https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/#top Members currently in Cavy Chat: 0 and under that is pics and then goes into more threads but thats not the page I want. i see the green arrows on this page and its not unhiding anything because there already all open..

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
Hmmmm...I am clueless. I am not good at computer stuff at all, but if you still need help later on when my husband gets home ( he gets home from work at around 6:30pm usually, but today he took my car in, so he should be home by 6:00 pmish) I will ask him to try and help you if you want ! It's up to you !

magik

Cavy Slave
Im hoping a mod is reading these as I just noticed in my post I copied the arrow to show everyone what I was talking about so u could press it and see the page im on but now not sure if ppl can access my info as I can see it all but not sure what everyone else can see. grrrr one stupid button and it causes all this lol. But if u press the arrow least u can see what page im on but im trying to get back tot he one with all the posts in the top left corner where u have the option to view more then 25 and can press whats happening.

magik

Cavy Slave
When I sign out it says cookies cleared and i can either return home or go to forum index and i click forum index and i see everything im trying to get but when i sign back in i cant see it. its telling me permissions are shut off or something.

magik

Cavy Slave
When I sign out it says cookies cleared and i can either return home or go to forum index and i click forum index and i see everything im trying to get but when i sign back in i cant see it. its telling me permissions are shut off or something. looking for the whats happening part

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.