Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bug My posts vanished

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
I made two posts this morning on my laptop. This afternoon on my phone the posts are gone. Can anyone see them or did they get deleted?

I made two posts this morning on my laptop. This afternoon on my phone the posts are gone. Can anyone see them or did they get deleted?
I'm not seeing them. Did you submit them and assume they posted or did you actually see them as posts on the forum? We didn't delete them. We are working on some technical things but I don't think anything related to that kind of thing happening.

I'm not seeing them. Did you submit them and assume they posted or did you actually see them as posts on the forum? We didn't delete them. We are working on some technical things but I don't think anything related to that kind of thing happening.

Yes I know for sure I posted on one of my gpig’s med threads (Trishula) and possibly (pretty sure) on the ‘son and dad bonding’ thread. I will check my laptop soon and hope I didn’t close those browser tabs this morning!

Yes I know for sure I posted on one of my gpig’s med threads (Trishula) and possibly (pretty sure) on the ‘son and dad bonding’ thread. I will check my laptop soon and hope I didn’t close those browser tabs this morning!
I've restored them, I was doing some work

I saw them this morning and replied to one.

Actually, one of mine vanished as well. in the thread marked Newbie!. I just posted the same reply, but the one I made this morning disappeared.