Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How many guinea pigs do you have, and what are their names???

Sweetywheety

Cavy Slave
I have three piggers and their names are; Chip, Cream, and Pralene.

2 "teenage" boys (Abys): Starsky and Hutch

2 boys:
Mr. Pigg, a 5 1/2-ish year old Crested American
and Junior, a nearly 2 year old Abysinnian

I have 6 -
Bridget - 7 months
Her Daughters:
Lucy and Willow - 3 months
Sunny - 8 months
Her pups:
Oreo and Brownie - 3 weeks today!

I have 2 - 1 year old girls, penny and nickel

Currently I have 2.
Percy is a 1 1/2 year old American crested.
Caramel is almost 3 years old, also American crested.

I'm most likely getting a baby in a few weeks. Corben (he doesn't know his name yet) will be 2 "wheeks" old tomorrow. I have NO clue what he looks like though, as the woman whose sow had him is having computer problems right now.

I have 2 girls
Porky and Babe. I'm not sure how old they are, but I've had them for a month. They're abysinnians (sp?)

Ginny, 2 year old brindle Aby mix

But I've been searching for another.

Three boars (my son's)

Pikachu - not sure, he was pulled from a petting zoo at a couple weeks old and near death, but he is longhaired and looks like a cross between a Silkie and an Alpaca or Merino. Mom was a peruvian cross.
Togepi - Aby cross
Raichu - Aby cross (mom was an aby turned in pregnant to a shelter)

He also has a one-eyed rat - Ash

Two sows (mine)

Misty - Silkie
Jessie - American

All named from Pokemon.

All named from American Pokemon might I add. As I have a couple of the old Japanese manga lying around I get to be more used to the original names (ie Misty = Kasumi)

Though I use theme names too :) All my names (with the notable exception of Lina) are taken from Card Captor Sakura

The girls:

Sakura: Creme Black and White Roan Ridgeback
Tomoyo: Golden Agouti Aby
Lina: Red Black and White Skinny Pig (name taken from The Slayers)

The boys:
Kerberos: Red, White and golden agouti mutt?? (I'm thinking aby X silkie but who knows)
Spinel Sun: Black and White (with a touch of brown) abyruvian

I have 13, soon to be 14.

Oreo and Midnight
Celeste and Madison
Chloe, Kaylee, and Pumpkin
Lil Dude, Jack, and Cocoa
Zippy, Brownie, and Precious

I have 7 of my own pigs and 6 foster pigs.

Mine are:

Paul, 3.5 years, TSW skinny
Crinkles, approx. 3 years, white and brown American

Maggie, 5 years, self black American
Franklin, approx. 3 years, PEW American
Chloe, approx. 2 years, black and brown American

Penny, approx. 2.5 years old, white and brown teddy
Mandy, approx. 1.5 years old, black and white roan silky

Fosters are:

Sugar and Cinnamon, approx. 1.5 years, orange and white Abyssinians

Sidney and Sheldon, approx. 3-4 months, black and white Peruvians

Daisy and Lily, 2.5 months, orange, brown and white American and Abby

Hey Alice you have seen Lina and Kero. Are they TSWs too? I guess if Paul is one Lina is one too.

awwwwww! :D I wish my Dad and Mom would let me foster pigs, or let me have more than 3 piggers.

2 Boys / both Abys

Billie Joe - Black / Silver colored
Tre Cool - Orange / Red colored

Cage: 2 by 4 cube cage currently only housing Tre Cool until Billie Joe passes his vet check .. hopefully tomorrow when I take him to work with me.

There is a thread like this already somewhere around here.

I have 7 sows.

Harlequin Chatterbox (Chatty)
CoCo Heifer (CoCo)
Charity Ball (Charity or Cherrybelle)
Honeycomb Dustmoppy (Moppy)
Annie Booberry (Boo)
Oatmeal Muffin (Oats)
Finna Torrin (Finna or Finny)

I love your pigs' names Ly. I thought the nicknames were cool, but the real names are fabulous. How long does it take you to come up with something like that when you get a newbie?

Thanks Percy's Mom, (what is your first name dear, I don't want to call you Percy).
It takes anywhere from a day to a week to come up with their names. Chatty was first named Panda when I got her and after a few days, it just didn't seem like a great name so I was looking for a new name. I would have her on my lap and she would never shut up so there came in the Chatterbox part. My mom wanted me to name her Harley, short for Harlequin so she ended up being Chatterbox Harlequin. She is a year old now and doesn't chatter nearly as much.

I gave CoCo her first name and my son said she was so fat (she's an big butted Aby) that he had to name her Heifer. I usually call her CoCo Bean though.

My dad gave Charity her first name and I gave her the second name. I don't even remember what her name was before I got her.

Moppy is a silkie so that's where the Dustmoppy came in. Her hair hit the floor. The Honeycomb part was because the color of her hair was like that of gold. Since the girls barbered her, her body is a cream color now, but her head still has that honey color.

Boo probably got her name the quickest. My mom helped name her. I wanted to name her Diamond Lucy but my mom's first name is Lucy and she didn't like it, lol. So I was gonna name her Blueberry and my mom and I both liked the name Annie and then she said instead of blueberry why not just booberry.

Oats second name Muffin is in memory of a pig named Muffin that if transportation had worked out, I would have gotten her. Muffin just recently passed away due to Lymphosarcoma.

You all helped to name Finna.

Very cool. My pets all have a "King Arthur" theme to their names, so it takes me a while to pull the names from baby naming sites usually when someone new moves in.
Percy = Sir Percival
Caramel = Caramel Galahad (he already had the Caramel when I adopted him, and responds to it sometimes)
The cats are Sir Lancelot and Lady Guenevere
The dog is Jasper Arthur (once again, a rescue that already responded to his first name)
The soon to be with the crew baby pigger is Corbenic (Corben for short)
As for me, my name is Elizabeth, but I respond to most anything! :)

2 Male Abby's Oreo and Nutterbutter
1 Female American Vanillabean

Coming in 2 weeks:
2 Female Americans Cara and Carmelita
1 Male Crested Daddy-O (neutered)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.