Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

how do I exercise my piggie?

guinea_piglet

Cavy Slave
How can I exercise my piggie? I just got her on March 3rd. I do not know how to exercise her! When I take her out of her cage and on the floor shes too scared and I have to hold her close to make her not scared. Please help me! I do not want her to become overweight. Any tips, thoughts, ideas etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thank You! :O)
- guinea_piglet :O)

Well she needs to get used to you first. Don't worry about floor time now. Just lap time with you and plenty of room to run in her cage. Getting her a friend will get her excersizing a bit more.

oh okay! thank you so much!

You could try letting a cat loose after her.... Just kidding. I put my cat out with the pigs and they ran up to her. She took off like the devil had showed up from hell for a visit. The cat is petrified of the piggies. They seem to think that she's a giant mother pig and want to snuggle with her but she won't let them near her.

(At least this gets my extremely fat cat some exercise)

lol. thats funny. thanx

great idea! Thank You! aww, timmy is cute! thanks again.

I wouldnt give her free time yet. She needs to get use to her cage and you. I would give her lap time first. Then in a couple of weeks after she becomes less timid and she begins to enjoy her surroundings then I would start giving her free time.

Oh. okay. i see! Thank you so much! Thats really helpful! :eek:)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.