Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello. New here :)

Tayba

Cavy Slave
My daughter and I just inherited a pair of girls from some neighbours that were moving. We've had Spook (a tiny grey with red eyes) and Totonka (a big tri colour) a few months now and wanted to meet some other pig slaves.

Greetings from Regina, Saskatchewan

Hi! Welcome to the forum, and I know you'll learn tonnes of helpful stuff here, as well as some really great tips on making cute cage accessories!

Put some pictures up of Spook and Totonka if you like, we all love to ooo and ahhh over new-to-the-forum piggies :D

Hello. New here :)Hello. New here :)
These are our girls. Poor Spook's back leg always sticks out like that as her former owner (a 4 year old) dropped her and the parents didn't get her to the vet to get it set :( she has adjusted and gets around and plays happily :)

Welcome to the forum Regina, Spook, and Totonka! I'm Stephanie. Aww they are adorable! We are all very happy to have you here! :)

Actually, I'm Tracy. My daughter Alisa and I are from Regina :)

thank you for the warm welcome

Ohh haha my bad, welcome Tracy and Alisa. :)

welcome! those piggies are adorable! my Pookie says hi!

Thank you. The girls say hi too, at least that's what I gather from the chatter in their cage. :)

truth be told, I didn't really want them at first. But I didn't want to risk them ending up somewhere they wouldn't be properly cared for. They've since grown on me and they're now pampered and getting plump and adored lol.

lol yeah, you cant really deny those cute little faces what they want :) I feel SO guilty when pookie wants something and i dont get her it. those piggies....

CavyCzar ~Ruled by piggies~

Welcome to club.this is by far the best place on the web to be. You will learn a lot. Glad tohave u around. Korey

Oooh what cuties!

Daisy says hello, and Minnie says nothing because she's sprawled out fast asleep ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.