Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Flag CraigsList Breeder Ads

And some more...
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

That took a while... but hopefully if we pull together we can get rid of those silly breeders! Grrr..

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

Please flag this one:
(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

I haven't gone thru to much but I've spotted some breeders. I don't know much about the server being used to post theses
(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)(broken link removed)(broken link removed)

This person doesn't appear to be a breeder. They maybe someone who ended up with a pregnant momma and is looking for homes for their pups.

Also, in reference to: (broken link removed)
I didn't know there was a difference between rabbits and bunnies o_O

This person doesn't appear to be a breeder. They maybe someone who ended up with a pregnant momma and is looking for homes for their pups.

No, this person has had several ads on Craigslist. I'm fairly certain it is a breeder.

No, this person has had several ads on Craigslist. I'm fairly certain it is a breeder.

How do you know this is the same person? There's no email or phone info.

They use the same exact wordings for all of their posts. They also refer to the same rescue at the end. They say:

last link i would like to share is the local rescue group for small animals, they rescue and find homes for Rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice you name it. if my babies don't appeal to you, then see if any of their needy animals strikes at your heart, wonderful people, healthy animals. Wee Companions Small Animal Adoption, Inc. - Home

I think I've seen at least two ads in the past few months that are almost identical. I could be wrong, but I think they are breeders. I try to be careful when flagging because I of course would not want to flag a legitimate rehome ad. But in this case, it doesn't seem like a rehome ad to me.

(broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.