Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Curly Pig Diary

OMG - I haven't had tome to read your posts but your girls (and Studly) are adorable. I don't think I've ever seen so many curly girls all together... it's like they all went for perms together.

Thanks!! I really like curly and long haired ones, so I got pigs that are both!! :cheerful: I really like there curls. I have little bows for my daughter so when the piggys hair grow out, Im gunna have to doll them up and do a photo shoot!! ❤️

@Sweetie Pig - Cheap and time efficient. I'm totally making one. That is if my husband hasn't run of with my screw gun again....

Yup! I love my ramp and its very easy for the piggys to use! Lowes will cut the wood for you too!

Bath time for Studly!!! :cheerful:
Curly Pig Diary

he's way too cute

Look at that cuite! I love the long hair dudes. Right now there are two listed in my area but I just introduced Ben to Eddy last weekend.

I love the long haired ones too! Guinea pigs are SOOOO addicting! I sometimes wish I had a whole other house just to keep guinea pigs in... lol

I am in Loooooove!!!!

I love the long haired ones too! Guinea pigs are SOOOO addicting! I sometimes wish I had a whole other house just to keep guinea pigs in... lol
Me too

Long time since I updated..gee...Um, well..not a lot is going on. Same ol' same ol' The guinea pigs are great as usual! They are happy and popcorning around. I can say though I am LOVING my fleece! Iv had it for a week and loving it!! I had to wash it once cause of smell but that was easy! I really like not having bedding everywhere too, keeps me a little more sane! I think Im gunna get another set made for when I wash them, I can just switch them out with the other and back and forth.
And you know how I said Daisy Mae was acting weird when I picked her up, how she would squeel and not like it? Well, shes back to her good friendly self! I dont know what her deal was, she must have been PMSing lol But Im glad to have her back to liking me cause I like her.
And blossom s getting huge! Shes so fluffy and cute! I'll have to get pics up but its been rainy so once its nice Ill do a whole bunch of outdoor pics!
Well, I guess thats all for now at least..Its just been to boring to really write anything.

to be continued...
9/21/11

Hi, I got two sets for each cage so I don't have to wait while it's in the washing machine... You should try instead of 3 fleece layer to have the middle one be uhaul pad. You can go up to 10days without smell ;)

Do you know anyone that makes these and delivers to Greece?

Is that the secret then? Fleece, uhal, fleece sewn together? I've been talking about making a pad for a week I just keep hesitating because I want to make it right the first time. Ha. I should just jump in and get it done!

@SweetiePig
It's good to hear Daisy Mae is back to her old self and that all the piggies are doing well! :)

@Inle_Rabbit
I don't know because I use towels and fleece throws, but I think that most people have at least two layers of uhaul blankets and I'm not sure if there needs to be another layer of fleece or if any material would work on the bottom.
If you did use fleece you could make it a different pattern an flip it over for a new look after you washed it, I've always thought that would be neat. Just a thought :)

Inle_Rabbit said:
Is that the secret then? Fleece, uhal, fleece sewn together? I've been talking about making a pad for a week I just keep hesitating because I want to make it right the first time. Ha. I should just jump in and get it done!

For me it was the answer to all!!

OllieandFriends said:
@SweetiePig
It's good to hear Daisy Mae is back to her old self and that all the piggies are doing well! :)

@Inle_Rabbit
I don't know because I use towels and fleece throws, but I think that most people have at least two layers of uhaul blankets and I'm not sure if there needs to be another layer of fleece or if any material would work on the bottom.
If you did use fleece you could make it a different pattern an flip it over for a new look after you washed it, I've always thought that would be neat. Just a thought :)

Two layers on fleece with inner uhaul pads just allows for a versatile look and more softness :)

I will have to try the uhaul blanket! Thanks. And Stephanie ships everywhere, I think world wide so Im sure she could make and ship you fleece liners faye_arv If you want her email, let me know.

I will have to try the uhaul blanket! Thanks. And Stephanie ships everywhere, I think world wide so Im sure she could make and ship you fleece liners faye_arv If you want her email, let me know.

Yes please, I was given an email by (broken link removed) but I don't know the person's name so it could be the same one...send me Stephanie's email, you can never have too many, thanks :)

Yes please, I was given an email by (broken link removed) but I don't know the person's name so it could be the same one...send me Stephanie's email, you can never have too many, thanks :)
Sorry... Its stephanie :)

yup, its Stephanie! :cheerful:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.