Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Charlie's Medical Thread

Raine59

Cavy Slave
Thanks for sharing the pics. I was going to ask but didn't want to be pushy. She looks about ready to burst. She obviously didn't object to the photography session so she must be in good spirits. She's such a pretty girl!

charliespet

Cavy Slave
Thanks for sharing the pics. I was going to ask but didn't want to be pushy. She looks about ready to burst. She obviously didn't object to the photography session so she must be in good spirits. She's such a pretty girl!
Welcome! She is in very good spirits, shes been purring all day long, and LOVES to be touched. Just not so much on her stomach, but she lets me do it if I start of with a little neck massage. She loves her spine rubbed too. I agree about the bursting, shes a small pig as it is, and this is just way over sized for her. Her nipples have migratd to the side of her stomache! My husband laughs at her and said she's going to have roll them up and tuck them in her jeans when she's done..LOL

scoobykimm09

Cavy Slave
She's so cute. She looks like Georgee, my daughters piggy.

schavarry

Cavy Slave
I checked, saw that you'd posted pics and was all excited to see baby pics and then I realized it was just pics of Charlie about to explode! Cute pics of Charlie but I was kinda disappointed :( C'mon babies!! It's night time... I hope to see some new little munchkins in the morning!!!

charliespet

Cavy Slave
@schavarry sorry LOL I had a user as for pics! I waited up past mid night hoping last night, still nothing. The babies are still kicking and all!

BTW I saw Charlie doing something I've never seen her do last night. She was moving the fleece around and pulling and tucking it with her teeth...then she would sniff the floor and turn in circles, lay down, fix the fleece, and repeat the whole process...

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
I feel your anticipation @charliespet lol. My Sugar is gonna pop any day now. She looks SOOO uncomfortable. She was laying in the cardboard box hidey and my husband saw her and he's like "She looks like a big furry pancake the way her belly is all over the place" Poor baby!

Raine59

Cavy Slave
Sounds like she is restless...surely it will be soon. I wonder if she knows how many people are eagerly anticipating this birth!!

charliespet

Cavy Slave
I feel your anticipation @charliespet lol. My Sugar is gonna pop any day now. She looks SOOO uncomfortable. She was laying in the cardboard box hidey and my husband saw her and he's like "She looks like a big furry pancake the way her belly is all over the place" Poor baby!
haha that's what we said the other day too about Charlie, when she lays she looks so funny.

charliespet

Cavy Slave
Sounds like she is restless...surely it will be soon. I wonder if she knows how many people are eagerly anticipating this birth!!
Well, when I told her last night, she just turned around and pooped. haha. But, who knows it could be today. I feel confined to my house!

charliespet

Cavy Slave
Guess what?! The Babies are here! 3 and all healthy so far, and Charlie is doing great! They were born just after 8 o'clock. One looks exactly like its father, and then a chocolate brown abby, and a tortishell smooth hair! They are all so different! Tomorrow I will take individual photos. :) Charlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical Thread

schavarry

Cavy Slave
YAY! Adorable babies! So glad momma and babies are doing well!! :)

Raine59

Cavy Slave
Wow, finally. They are all so beautiful. I'll bet Charlie is happy to not be dragging around that huge belly. Looking forward to more pics and news of the happy family. Nice job to all of you.

Raine59

Cavy Slave
@charliespet....I thought Charlie was your only pig so where is daddy?

charliespet

Cavy Slave
@Raine59 Raisins was a boar I adopted as a "female" cage mate from a woman on craigslist. I re-homed him to a really great couple in the area. He looked just like the black and orange abby baby. I didn't want a boar to begin with because I had a nuetered male before named wilbur that had a lot of health problems, he died at age 6, and plus charlie was a girl, and her first cagemate was a pet store female who died only two weeks after my husband bought her.

Thanks everyone for the compliments...whew in one day I went from 1 to 4 pigs!

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
Well hopefully one of the babies is a girl so she can have a cagemate for life now, without relying on the guesswork of someone else, potentially less cavy savy :D

They're adorable! Congrats! (Means Sugar is gonna pop any day now too! YAY)

charliespet

Cavy Slave
Individual Pigtures of the babies! Charlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical ThreadCharlie's Medical Thread

MissJean

Cavy Slave
Oh my goodness. Look at their little ears and paws! I could just die from this amount of cute!

charliespet

Cavy Slave
I love them all! The last one is so adorable...its ears are so floppy and cute! Now I need to sex them in a few days and come up with some boy and girl names. One more pic of the last baby! I think that its so weird charlie had 2 abyssinians, and one smooth hair!Charlie's Medical Thread

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
So fluffy i'm gonna die

Raine59

Cavy Slave
They really look pretty big for newborns. It's hard to believe all of them fit inside Charlie at once. Any clue yet on their gender?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.