Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Alternatives Cage upgrade - happy piggies

Mieuxmeyou

Cavy Slave
Hi. I just wanted to say that I gave my two girls a little cage upgrade today. They have a large store cage (very difficult/impossible to get c&c here) but it seemed like it was getting a bit too small. So, I built them an upper level for the kitchen, which opens the base area for them to run. Had popcorning pigs! I'm so happy they like it.

On the side, I do have a run that I put them in in the day for some extra exercise and space.

Just wanted to share my happiness with some GP lovers...not sure my husband understands my joy!

Cage upgrade - happy piggiesCage upgrade - happy piggies

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

I understand your happiness perfectly :D. You know if you have the space you can fashion the run into a reasonable sized permanent enclosure for them, I bet they would be popcorning like crazy in there. When we first got our 2 they lived in a makeshift coroplast enclosure for about a month before we got the C&C cage and they loved it!!. Cage upgrade - happy piggies

I'd love to give them more space... I'd even dedicate a room to them!...but husband a bit sticky on that. Best I can do is the run, which can be moved around. I also put it outside on the grass when weather is nice, and piggies love that, so they get some variety. Also, have little kids in house, so the cage offers some shelter when kids get too excited.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

lol I hear you. Having a fully dedicated piggie room would be so neat, they would think they had hit the lottery.:cool:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.