Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Adorableness Factors in Piggies

Wandalea

Cavy Slave
There is something special about guinea pigs! I know all pets are great, yet piggies are so unique. What do you think it is? I love their innocence, goofy-ness, pop-corning, zooming, cute little feet, & slightly crazy personalities. And sweetness & connection with their humans. And spunkiness. And all the mind-boggling colors & "hairstyles". And how they really seem to know & appreciate what we do for them. They are so precious!

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
I agree, piggies are adorable! I always like observing the funny things they do. I like their cute eyes and different personalities. Even though they may just think of me as "the slave who brings us food" I love them dearly lol

HollyLeaf

Cavy Slave
I agree, piggies are adorable! I always like observing the funny things they do. I like their cute eyes and different personalities. Even though they may just think of me as "the slave who brings us food" I love them dearly lol
@Guineahamster65, Aren't we their slaves? They didn't even have to ask us to spoil them and bring them everything they want. :p

onefutui2e

Cavy Slave
My friend has two rabbits and while fun in their own right, I find that guinea pigs have a certain quirkiness to them. I think the fact that they're so chatty makes them more interesting. That, and their pudgy clumsiness.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.