Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I LOVE my Cavies!!

LiloDFC

Cavy Slave
Sorry, but they are just so darn awesome =D I have them right here beside me while I'm here at the computer. I made them a little fleece covered house deal and the 3 little pups are just popcorning away! They keep falling over it's so cute, Bridget is pushing the house around the cage too, lol

Just had to let that out, I'm so happy that I got my Guinea Pigs. I was never good at taking care of a dog, ours even ran away =( It's just so awesome to have them to share life with =)

Oh yeah, and I found a place that sells Oxbow Cavy Performance and all kinds of Oxbow hay, so now they're getting the best! ;)

Lilo

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, they sound so cute! i Can't wait to get my piggies at the end of August!

That's great, Lilo. :D

I love mine to death, too. They are so cute and so sweet. Amazing how a little critter like that can bring so much happiness to my life.

Awww, I know how you feel. Every time any one of my 3 piggers does anything my heart feels like it's going to burst (lol). Especially when they fall asleep, or they just sit there and let you fuss them up and stroke them.....

Baby piggies are the cutest things ever! They are so light and gentle!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.