Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sexing She..is a He

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
Yup Pepper, the little black and white piggy..isn't a girl..she's a boy. Glad I caught it early. So It looks like I'll have to rehome him, since we don't have the physical space for two full size 2x5 cages. I'll post up on GZ. *sigh* I'm sad...he is a cute little guy. Glad I caught him before 3 weeks. My husband is really taken with Tony though...so we'll make a cage for him until neuter time then we'll put him in with Chuzzle and Sugar.

She..is a He

ad is up on GZ...but if we don't find a place for him I think I have enough room in my office for a floor cage, just no loft

He's cute!! Where do you live?

Could you stack the cage you have now?

She..is a He

(broken link removed)

Nova Scotia Canada >.> A little far. Anyway I'm not gonna try TOO hard to find him a home...I made a nice space in my office for a nice 2x5 cage. Not in the same room as the girls so no boarliness over girls will ensue I hope

THAT would be a brilliant idea!!!! Thing is it's on a table right now...Could remove it from the table...

Since one cage is already on the table, can you just make another one under the table?

Edit to add:
She..is a He

this is my current set up now

She..is a He

I don't know a cage will fit under or not.

I guess his new name is Rhodie. :D Tony and Rhodie, Iron Man and War Machine ROFL.

Although a bit riskier you could have him neutered and then they could all live together.

i have 2 males lol was gonna neuter Tony n keep him w/ the 3 females but Pepper turned out to be a Rhodie lol

Anyway, My vet won't neuter them before 6mos anyway. So I'll HAVE to cage them separately until then.

this is my current set up now

View attachment 26776

I don't know a cage will fit under or not.

What if you put a cage perpendicular to the table, so part of it would be under the table and part of it will stick out? Just a thought. Or you could stack them with grids and get rid of the table...

that happened to me but my girl was a boy.. right now i have a male and i wanted to get him a companion and i need to give him a male one so they wouldn't mate. but they did and my new piggy might be prego

Well, my babies are only 2wks old, so I have another week to build them a new cage. No worries about pregnancy until next week.

Hillarity: Tony rumblestrutted at Chuzzle. Chuzzle decided she would not tolerate that so she used her nose to bop Tony on the nose..it stopped.

"Rawr I am man rawr" "Yeah *bop* whatever" "MUUUUMMMYYYYYYYYY"

If I had a boy I'd take him! (I'm from Nova Scotia too ;))
You could rearrange and make a double cage and use grids as a stand instead of the table.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.