Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm new! Or am I...

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
Howdy! I'm ChadWPB. I discovered this site back in late 2003, and has forever changed the way we keep our guinea pigs.

We have three pigs - Fuzzie, a 7 year old male, Amee, a 5 year old spayed female and Lola, a 3 year old spayed female. They enjoy the good Florida life in a 4x6 C&C cage.

My wife made a slide show of Fuzzie's 7th birthday celebration yesterday. He's still going strong, always loving on his "womens" as my wife would say. Click on the little picture of Fuzzie to start it. Enjoy!

Fuzzie

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
Great slides! Is fuzzie an abby?

I am more of a newbie than yourself.
Didn't find my love for GPs till this year 2008, wished I found that GP love much sooner.

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
That's such a sweet slide show. I hope my piggies stay healthy and happy as long as fuzzie.

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
Fuzzie's an Abby mix, most likely a little Peruvian in his bloodline.

What counts the most that he is 100% Cavia porcellus. My wife jokes that he is "the other man". :p

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Hi Chad. It's good to see you here on the forum again. I've missed you and BoC since I don't get around to your neck of the woods very much.

I will have to bring CoCo in to the computer so she can drool over her dream guy piggie again. I can't believe he's already 7. Time flies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.