Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here

suu2suu2

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone,

Glad to have found this forum. Im a Aussie with a few piggies who I adore. :)
Have BJ (Black Jack) a 4 yr old boy , Piper ,Maggie,April,Prue all who are 2plus and my wonderful Titan. Iv had Piggies for about 10yrs now and my 4 kids have all had a one or two as well .However Im the main guinea nut in my house.I look forward to chatting to everyone.

cheers suu2suu2

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Welcome aboard Suu! Even though you have had guineas for so long there is always lots to learn, and this is just the place. If you have pigtures of your adorable piggies then we would love to see them.

See you around!

Laura ~ CCC
xx

suu2suu2

Cavy Slave
Thanks Laura,
I will post some pics soon. Ive actually had piggies since I was a kid but had a break in my 20s. My first piggies were Letty and Little One and they actually ran around the garden (but only when I was there) and had an indoor room which was the changing room of a sauna where they slept at night. I wish I had such a room now.Im in the process of making the areas of my piggies bigger and am putting a CC cage together for inside but Im not allowed to keep them in all the time husbands orders as hes not an animal lover. I also have a chicken called Janey ,2 cats Lilly and Tiggar and some tropical fish and of course my lovely 4 kids aged from 7 to 16 yrs.suu

Fire Cracker

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the form! I hope you find everything that you need to know here. There is always something new to know.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum.

littlemissjoey

Cavy Slave
Hi there! Nice to see another Aussie! Whereabouts are you from?

You certainly have a lot of piggies with adorable names! We'd love to see some pictures.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.