Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Popcorning Does anyone else notice this when their pig is popcorning?

ilovekona_

Cavy Slave
So I notice that whenever Kona is popcorning, once I or anyone starts laughing he does it 10x more. It's like he knows that he's being funny or something! I know it sounds silly but has this happened to anyone else? lol

Not over and over again, but its so cute when they popcorn!! i laugh all the time

It's like he knows he's putting on a show and does all these elaborate sprints and jumps. I love it : )

I love it too! its especially cute when they have been in their cage all night and they are full of energy and they just popcorn like crazy!

I wonder if they realized they are popcorning or if it's involuntary like a sneeze.

I wonder if they realized they are popcorning or if it's involuntary like a sneeze.
I always think that. My parents and I are always trying to find that out! I want to know so bad!

I love it too! its especially cute when they have been in their cage all night and they are full of energy and they just popcorn like crazy!

Mine gives me little kisses when I go to open the cage. It's adorable. Then goes crazy.

Amy doesn't generally popcorn, but Quinn does and it never fails to delight me. She did it a lot when she was young, but now that she's a chubby old sow she can't get nearly the height that she used to. She's my chirper, too.

Miss Rhino has now developed the habit of beginning to do zoomies and popcorns when I come in the room. In fact, she's doing it right now... lol

If anyone can record them doing it, I would love to see it. I can watch GP videos all day. They are so cute!

If anyone can record them doing it, I would love to see it. I can watch GP videos all day. They are so cute!

I know! My boys don't put on a show, they just randomly popcorn when they're happy. Whenever I come into the room they run up to the bars of the cage and start wheeking like crazy.

My piggies wouldn't do that but it sounds so cute!

My girls popcorn like crazy when my dog lays down next to their change. -.- I'm starting to think they prefer him.

OH YES!! My girl Dottie always popcorns more when me and my SO laugh. It only happens during floor-time though and once she's reached her popcorning limit she'll zoom around under the bed. It's too funny!! Glad Kona does the same!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.