Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Guinea Pig drawings!

She was just so cute in that picture.....I couldn't resist! @animalmadlover

Sure! I'm fine with it. I made the piece for you anyways!

would anyone like me to do their guinea pig for them, using my model as a template?
Omg adorable! Can you do one for me?
Guinea Pig drawings!

WOW! You'll be loaded with requests now @Gforcepiggies That'll keep you busy for a while

yeah, right. people seem to enjoy computer-made art better than watercolor anyways........ :) @animalmadlover

I prefer water color, but don't want to overload you.

Sorry, everybody! I haven't been online in REALLY LONG! I think some will be easier to do by drawing than by computer... Would people be okay with either? I could also send you the drawings in the mail :) I'll try for computer art first cuz that's slightly faster, but I'll take requests for either right now!

So sorry! I will check the requests and got onto them very soon. i've been away on vacation and all >.<

Okay, yeah, as an apology to everyone, I can send you your piggy drawings in the mail, but probably only for those living in the USA because it's expensive to ship elsewhere. for those international.... Maybe i can make multiple computer pics for you. i am really sorry for the long delay and @Gforcepiggies pics look awesome

Sure! I'm better at drawing. Went to 4 hour art classes on saturdays before school got in the way

You still have pics of my girls from this thread...do u need better ones?

You still have pics of my girls from this thread...do u need better ones?

Whatever you want! I'm assuming you took some better pictures these 2 months, so whatever you want, i'll draw :)

I'll post 2 new ones but I'm not at the house now...can I post them tomorrow night or Thursday am?

I'll post 2 new ones but I'm not at the house now...can I post them tomorrow night or Thursday am?

Sure! I'm already almost done with your first (going to make a few more changes tothe white part)t tell me if u want major changes. otherwise, here it is: Guinea Pig drawings!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.