Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C check out their new cage :D

Chuckles

Cavy Slave
I was able to afford their C&C cage, and they love it. its a 2x4
check out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :Dcheck out their new cage :D

Re: check out there new cage :D

Oops, been a while since I was on, sorry for doubles.

Cute pigs and nice cage.

I like the lime green coroplast with the white grids. Looks good.

Very nice! What do you have underneath the hay/kitchen area? I'm trying to find something that will work for my two boys but they keep making a mess [emoji13]

Your cage is really cute! but, just a heads up, those hay wheels aren't recommended, there's been stories of guinea pigs getting their heads stuck in them.

It's not so much their heads as their paws. I know of a couple of broken legs from those wheels.

Very nice! What do you have underneath the hay/kitchen area? I'm trying to find something that will work for my two boys but they keep making a mess [emoji13]

I use a dish hand towel lol

I have heard that, but so far my boys love it, especially if ones eating, then the other will spin it dumping hay on the others head, too funny lol

How funny is it going to be when one spins it and the other's leg is caught and breaks? And how expensive for a vet visit to have it set, or possibly amputated?

why all the negative on this site. i dont get it

i now know why i havent been on here for so long, its because of people judging others on how they should raise their animals

why all the negative on this site. i dont get it
i now know why i havent been on here for so long, its because of people judging others on how they should raise their animals
The members of this forum are going to give advice that benefits the animals, even if it's not necessarily what you want to hear. Nobody's trying to put you down or be negative just for the fun of it- they just want what's best for your guinea pigs. This forum is, after all, dedicated to proper guinea pig care. The hay ball has the potential to be dangerous- why not just remove it and replace it with something safer? There's plenty of other toys they can play with that don't pose such a threat. :) My girls, especially Nikki, love cardboard tubes, like toilet paper rolls. You can stuff hay in those, too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.