Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)

LoriBush

Cavy Slave
AHHH Orange! OK.

Lilathandra

Cavy Slave
Our Oreo ❤️
Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)

Our Hazelnut ❤️

Our Newest Addition (still in quarantine for another week) Puff ❤️

LoriBush

Cavy Slave
PUFF!!!!! Love her shagginess!! She looks like a fuzzy slipper!!

Tablo

Cavy Slave
It's SO HARD to get pictures of a black piggy!

His fur just glares on my phone and he looks like a black blob, you can't even see his face. :(

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)
Here's the Queen of the house, Millie. These are some pictures that I took of her on her 2nd birthday on Tuesday :) She is so sassy, but loves to be cuddled. Here nicknames include: Millie Moo, Mini Cow, Moo, and Moo Moo :)

This is Berlioz (the rescue named him), my neutered male foster pig. Even though he's not technically my pig, I couldn't leave him out :) Someone found him in an alley and gave him to the rescue. He's the sweetest thing and popcorns randomly and would give piggy kisses all day if he could. Since his name is hard to pronounce I just call him Berllie :)

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Mr. Whistles the Dutch short hair xD

As a baby. About the size of my hand

Now the size of my hand x2 or 3x. A chilax trouble maker when not being watched and an avid WOW gamer *wink*

LoriBush

Cavy Slave
It is so funny to see piggies watching TV. Sammie will get on Norm's shoulder and watch.

LoriBush

Cavy Slave
Berlioz looks like a soft porcupine. Awww

Owned by cavy

Cavy Slave
View attachment 32309View attachment 32310
Here's the Queen of the house, Millie. These are some pictures that I took of her on her 2nd birthday on Tuesday :) She is so sassy, but loves to be cuddled. Here nicknames include: Millie Moo, Mini Cow, Moo, and Moo Moo :)

View attachment 32313
This is Berlioz (the rescue named him), my neutered male foster pig. Even though he's not technically my pig, I couldn't leave him out :) Someone found him in an alley and gave him to the rescue. He's the sweetest thing and popcorns randomly and would give piggy kisses all day if he could. Since his name is hard to pronounce I just call him Berllie :)

Berlioz is the name of one of the male kittens in the Aristocats! I love that name!!!

piggielove123

Cavy Slave
Smudge
I have better pics but i do not have them on yet

piggielove123

Cavy Slave
View attachment 32309View attachment 32310

View attachment 32313

Millie is soooooo cute :)

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
@LoriBush Haha I never thought of that, but it's so true :)

@Owned by cavy Really?? I saw that movie a million times when I was little and never realized it! Now I'm going to have to watch it again :)

@piggielove123 Thank you :) I love Smudge's colors and crest!

schavarry

Cavy Slave
Piggy photos, yay! Here's my brood, including my boys who are over the Rainbow Bridge:

Mufasa (RIP):

View attachment 32302

What is Mufasa sitting on in this pic? I'm sure it's some kind of bedding but it looks like salt water taffy to me! So sweet :) (pun intended lol)

Owned by cavy

Cavy Slave
Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)Lola (female 3 years) my Sheltie. Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)Coal (female, 10 months), my black short hairShow me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)Tasha (female 3 years) my crestedShow me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)Trixie (female tri color) and Speed (male mostly black). I'm having serious trouble getting them to keep still long enough to get better pictures. They're quite a bit bigger now, they were one day old in this pic (All the babies belong to Coal, so they're shorthair/sheltie mix).Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s)Comet (male), still trying to get a better pic of him too. Have a really hard time getting them to sit still.

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
What is Mufasa sitting on in this pic? I'm sure it's some kind of bedding but it looks like salt water taffy to me! So sweet :) (pun intended lol)
He's on Carefresh Confetti bedding. I bought it because it was cute, although now I've learned that the white variety makes it a lot easier to find poopies and pee spots for spot cleaning.

Owned by cavy

Cavy Slave
@Owned by cavy Really?? I saw that movie a million times when I was little and never realized it! Now I'm going to have to watch it again :)
Truly, Berlioz and Tulouse (sp?) are the boys. Marie is the little girl. :)

piggielove123

Cavy Slave
View attachment 32317Lola (female 3 years) my Sheltie. View attachment 32318Coal (female, 10 months), my black short hairView attachment 32319Tasha (female 3 years) my crestedView attachment 32320Trixie (female tri color) and Speed (male mostly black). I'm having serious trouble getting them to keep still long enough to get better pictures. They're quite a bit bigger now, they were one day old in this pic (All the babies belong to Coal, so they're shorthair/sheltie mix).View attachment 32321Comet (male), still trying to get a better pic of him too. Have a really hard time getting them to sit still.

your crested piggie is sooo cute

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
Truly, Berlioz and Tulouse (sp?) are the boys. Marie is the little girl. :)

Haha! I just looked it up and it says Berlioz is the youngest kitten. I just found the movie in our movie drawers :) Too funny!

Owned by cavy

Cavy Slave
your crested piggie is sooo cute

Thanks. :) She's also the most relaxed pig I have. All of them will play with me and all the older ones will take food from my hand and everything, but the babies and Lola and Coal don't want to be picked up. Tasha could care less. I can pick her up and she'll sit in my lap for hours without wanting to move. She also gets along best with the dogs, meaning she completely ignores them. :)

Show me pics of you Guinea Pig(s) This is his mommy I wanna sit in your lap face. :) Tasha has a carrot, she could care less about him. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.