Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here -- Name is Kate & my pigs are Eli & Elvis

Kaitlyn Maurer

Cavy Slave
Hi,
My name is Kate. I'm new here. I wanted to introduce myself. If there are any rules, can you tell me where to find them? I already read the gallery rules and the information about only having one account.

I have two cavies and they are named Elijah (Eli) and Elvis Presley Pig. They're adorable. Eli is a calico guinea pig. He's the bigger of the two, and is about 20 weeks old (5 months or so). Elvis is roughly three months old. They're best friends. Elvis has a cowlick and loves bell peppers and kale. Actually, they both absolutely love kale. Eli likes carrots a ton and they both love having pigloos and hide-a-way homes in their big cage. We started out with a store-bought Petco cage, but realized it wasn't enough room for them and got them a 7.5 sq foot cage that they love. It suits all their needs and they have room to run around, popcorn, and play. And they play and popcorn a LOT. They're very active pigs, very spoiled, very much loved. My fiance and I treat them like they're our own babies, and they're definitely the babies of this house.

Well that's about it!

Thanks! =)lol

hi kate
your piggies sound adorable.:)

Oh, and I just wanted to post this picture I just took of them. I'm working on taking Christmas photos for them that I can use for postcards to send to people.. I'm cavy-crazy.. New here -- Name is Kate & my pigs are Eli & Elvis

Hi and welcome! Your boys are adorable! I can't be sure but it looks like Elvis is a crested piggy(the cowlick). Here is a picture of one of my white crested piggies, is the top of his head like this?
New here -- Name is Kate & my pigs are Eli & Elvis

Yep! His head is just like that. It's the cutest thing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.