Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

*New* Any recommendations on books?

Boogle

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I'm new here!!!

My name is Boogle and I have two very awesome imaginary guinea pigs (super rare breed, can only be found in my mind).

However, I used to have two pigs when I was younger (Patches & Checkers. both short hair, tortoise shell, super cute have pictures of them somewhere around here.) and after a long break from guinea pigs I am considering adopting an older guinea pig(s) once my living conditions and bank account are more stable.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on guinea pig books? when I owned guinea pigs i wasn't properly educated and I would like to do it right this time.
I checked out guinea lynx which was helpful, is this a trusted source? I like books so much more than the internet because anyone can put anything on the internet these days.

In the mean time, I'll just hang out with you guys and soak up information while I save money and get my materials ready for my "soon to be no longer imaginary" pig's new home.:D

Last edited:

Colorado Cavies

Cavy Slave
It's also not that hard to get a book with incorrect information. I've read a lot of guinea pig books and all of them have at least a few pieces of incorrect information in there somewhere.

Guinea lynx is an amazing source and you can trust the information there.

GoldieBrodiexx

Cavy Slave
I don't know much about piggies but I do know that lots of other members here use guinealynx and it's good!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.