Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What to do with extra coroplast?

Sierra

Cavy Slave
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I just finished both play boxes out of coroplast for my two guinea pigs, one for the cage and one for their play area. However, I have two pretty decent sized pieces of coroplast that I have no clue what to do with. I was thinking of making little boxes for the pigs to hide in, but they wouldn't make very big boxes I don't think.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do with the extras?

I have:
1 piece 26.5"x13.5"
1 piece 23.5"x16.5"
[/font]

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I made a house with a top for my pigs; maybe you could put both together and make a large house? You can make a three-sided tunnel by making two scores, if you get what I mean. (Left side, right side, and ceiling, so that the floor is just bedding.) Just a couple ideas that popped into my head.

fudgybananas

Cavy Slave
Do you have a ramp yet? I got a plank of wood as a ramp but I was afraid she'd "fall off" and break her little legs or something so I cut the chloroplast so that the wood fits inside the chloroplast. Basically I cut it so the chloroplast is like a "U" and I placed the wood inside the "U". This way there are "side protection" to the ramp. I know, it's not that dangerous but I was a bit paranoid. Then I placed a towel over it...

Sierra

Cavy Slave
Cool ideas! I'll see what I can do!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.