Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New member!

piggylover1320

Cavy Slave
Hey I justr stumbled among this wesite and it has a ton of great info.I am a first time guinea pig owner and I love it. I am interested in providing the best care possible for my pigs. I own 2 guinea pigs, an american smooth coat( felix) and a teddy bear (applo). they are both males and have lived together for pretty much all of there life. I have had them since the middle of April and they are still under a year old. I am look ing forward to making new friends and learning new stuff on this website:)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see pictures.

cross

Cavy Slave
welcome to the website you are going to love it here the info the pictures and the great topics of people going thru the same things as you. they are wonderful animals i love my two females

vania

Cavy Slave

guineapigs2468

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum ! Ditto on the pictures, you will find lots of interesting info here to help you with your guinea pigs.

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum :)

piggylover1320

Cavy Slave
i would love to upload pics but i cant upload more than one help anyone?

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! I'll try to describe how to put pigtures. When you are posting on a thread there is a little button on the top of the message box. There is one that looks like a film tape and one that looks like a picture hanging on the wall. The one that looks like a picture hanging on a wall is the one to upload a picture. If that doesn't make sense, just scroll over all the little buttons on the top until you find one that says image.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.