Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Piggy on the Block!

Silly GPiggy

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm Vanessa, and I have a girl guinea pig, Angelina. Angelina is 3 months old, and she is light brown, white, and dark brown. She resembles the mouse Angelina, from Angelina Ballerina! She is my first guinea pig, and I joined so I could see tips from other...wiser....guinea pig owners, and I am very excited to do so!

kananaka

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome. I am a new co-owner too with my 7 year old and have been on the site for a few days. There are a lot a great knowledgeable people here and a lot of useful information.

I know one of the best things recommended here is to have two same sex guinea pigs in the same cage. It makes them happier as they are social critters. Just make sure you have a big enough cage for them both (the home page here has great info on that).

Welcome to piggy love. I am already crazy for ours!

betty

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! You have found a great place, feel free to ask any questions and please post a photo of your Angelina!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the world of piggies and the forum. Look around, read all of the great info that is here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. and yes, we love pictures.

Silly GPiggy

Cavy Slave
Thank you everyone! I feel very welcomed! :eek:

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
welcome to you and your piggie, I am also a new owner of a 3-4 month old female short haired name gidget. I have got alot of very helpful information so ask ask ask. Post pictures we love pictures

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.