Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Member :)

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Hi everyone, i'm new to this. We have 2 piggies at our house, Oliver(my guinea pig) and Perry(my brother's).

Welcome to the forum! Definitely spend some time reading and learning. We also love photos when you get a chance.

Hello and welcome. There is tons of information around here for you to learn everything you could ever want to give the best care to your pigs.

Thanks for the welcomes and I've already added some pictures!

Hallo and welcome!,

How old are your guinea piggies? and where did you add the pictures? was it in a different thread or post? looking forward to seeing them!

Do Oliver and Perry live together in the same cage? How long have you had them?

Welcome, tell us some more about your piggys! Do you have pics? :)

Perry is about a year old and Oliver is about 11 months. We have only had them for about a month now. When we got them they weren't in the same cage and the cages they were in were too small. Since then we have put them into a 2x5 C&C cage together.
New Member :)This is Perry
New Member :)and this is Oliver

Adorable!!!

Oh your piggies are just lovely!! Olivers colouring makes him look smart! and is that a carrot Perry is paying great attention to? He looks intent!

A 2x5 is a wonderful size cage! It's great to hear of nice roomy living spaces for pigs, especially as you said their original one was too small - do you notice "more play" in your pigs? what are their natures like?

Thanks for the photo's!!

Welcome! Such beautiful boys!!

Oh your piggies are just lovely!! Olivers colouring makes him look smart! and is that a carrot Perry is paying great attention to? He looks intent!

A 2x5 is a wonderful size cage! It's great to hear of nice roomy living spaces for pigs, especially as you said their original one was too small - do you notice "more play" in your pigs? what are their natures like?

Thanks for the photo's!!

Thank you! it is a carrot Perry's got, i found that their his favourite treat. I have found that in the bigger cage they are running around and playing more. Oliver was popcorning for almost the whole first day! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.