Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Here,,

texasgpigs

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone!

My name is Claire, I have 3 cavys. I'm a sophmore in High School, I'm a model for Teenage Dream bikinis. I have 6 dogs, 3 cats, 4 Horses, & I show steers, So we usually have about 5 steers on average year-round.

I love animals, and everything about them!

I've been a lurker on here for about 2 years and decided to just join!

:love:Claire-Khloe-Katy-&-Kris;

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Hey, Im from Texas too. Welcome. We have a lot of animals just like you. I have 5 dogs, 7 cats, 7 horses and 4 guinea pigs. Its nice to see another Texan join in. Sounds like you have a busy life. Tell us more about your little cavies? post pics of them.

Welcome!

I LOVE horses. I work at a riding stable. I had an Appaloosa gelding named Oscar that I barrel raced and trail rode. He was the best little horse ever but I had to find him a new home a few years ago. :weepy:

Hey, Im from Texas too. Welcome. We have a lot of animals just like you. I have 5 dogs, 7 cats, 7 horses and 4 guinea pigs. Its nice to see another Texan join in. Sounds like you have a busy life. Tell us more about your little cavies? post pics of them.

I have 3 cavies, Khloe, Katy & Kris.

There all sows.
Katy is all black peruvian.
Khloe is a tan and brown peruvian.
Kris is a tortishell abby.

Welcome!

I love animals too, especially horses. I currently don't have any guinea pigs, but I'm looking for a couple and I had five when I was eight. Right now I have six cats, two dogs, and two gerbils.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.